Share your TRU experience with thousands of future international students and their families by being a Social Media Ambassador.
Each semester the International Marketing department awards students who:
- are enthusiastic, creative, and relate well to students from around the world
- think TRU is an amazing school
- have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- have been involved in student-related activities at TRU
What do Social Media Ambassadors do?
- Promote TRU as a study destination through social media channels
- Attend and promote events through social media (Orientations, IDays, Back to School BBQ, Wolfpack games, etc)
- Blog on a variety of topics on ourTRU.ca
- Create weekly digital content to be posted on TRU World’s social media channels
How to apply?
- Fill out the “SMA Application Form“
- Create a storytelling media piece that represents your TRU experience. Media piece can be in the form of video, presentation or photo montage.
- Read “SMA Terms and Conditions“
- Send your full application with all files attached via email (titled “Social Media Ambassador Application – Semester, Year”) to Ana Carolina Bovi at email@example.com
Winter semester: November 5, 2020
Summer semester: April 5, 2020
Fall semester: August 5, 2020
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted to participate in an interview.